The "Branch" Op Centre
Many thanks for your support in donating and purchasing during 2021.
Normal opening hours
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays - 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Should you have any urgent requirements, or wish to donate goods, please phone - Phill m: 0410 604 730
On-Line Sales continuing - Please check our Facebook Page @BranchOpCentre
Please do not leave any items outside the Op Centre - DUMPING IS NOT DONATING - it is also illegal!!!
Beginning in 2004, the Branch Op Shop has grown in its premises and outreach to others.
By recycling clothing and other goods, the Op Shop is able to assist those in need; indeed, sometimes in desperate circumstances.
Donations of clothing; personal effects, jewellery, small electrical appliances; tools; some furniture; books and other odds and ends are welcome – please phone and arrange a suitable time to drop them in.
Proceeds from sales go to supporting local, national and community activities such as:
- World Vision (a Community in Laos)
- Medecins Sans Frontieres – Doctors without borders
- Margaret Jurd College - a special school for students who cannot cope with the normal school environment.
- Exodus Foundation (Ashfield). Provides food, primary healthcare and crisis support to Sydney’s homeless and marginalised
- Uniting Church Frontier Services. A national charity working on behalf of people living in remote areas, which covers 85% of Australia. (Indigenous communities, isolated properties, mining sites and other remotely located communities).
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Cancer Council ( Biggest Morning Tea)
- Morisset High School Student Scholarships – A girl and a boy in years 11 &12
- SRE Teacher at Morisset High School
- “Church in the Trees” – Morisset Uniting
- Special Donations· Disaster Appeals and other needs as they arise.
What we do
- Provides opportunities for connecting with our local community.
- Financially supports local, national and international people in need.
- Contributes to the mission of Morisset Uniting Church
Intererested in becoming a Volunteer?
Contact Phill on m: 0410 604 730 or e: email@example.com
During Open Hours - 02 4973 5967
mobile (a.h): 0410 604 730
PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LEAVE ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE OP SHOP.
DUMPING IS AN OFFENCE AND A POTENTIAL HEALTH RISK.
THE BUILDING IS UNDER SURVEILLANCE - OFFENDERS WILL BE REPORTED TO LMCC and POLICE.